Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sale! Sale! Sale!

Hey fellow fashionistas! I had a great shopping experiences yesterday and I just had to blog about it. I got two summer shirts, a pair of sunglasses, a ring and earrings for the low low price of $19.77! Now thats what I call a steal!

See warmer weather is coming quickly, and most stores are getting in their spring/summer merchandise and need to get rid of last years stuff. I for one have no problem buying last seasons trends, cause honestly, they isnt a big difference from this seasons!
I find the best time to shop and get great bargins are March-May for your fall/winter clothes and Sept-Nov for summer. The shops are making room for new inventory and are almost desperate to get rid of last seasons items. Now there is a down fall to shopping this way.
#1. You may find a great pair of jeans that you fell in love with on first sight. Unfortunatly, there is a chance you wont find them in your size. The more popular sizes tend to go first.
#2. You may be searching for that dress that everyone was wearing last season. But you refused to pay $50 for it, and decided to wait for it to go on sale. Well sale time is here, but your dress isnt on sale. If an item is really popular, they tend not to go on sale, or if they do go on sale, they go fast. This is were being a Diva comes into play.
Make friends with store associates. I've even gave my number to a few, so that I can find out about sales as soon as they happen! Some stores even advertise their sales on their websites. You can join, and get emails when they're having a sale. Sometimes they even send coupons.



No comments:

Post a Comment